1.07.2007

SKETCHBOOK #4, cover


sorry for the update intermission; I was out of town a lot and hadn't had a chance to scan. But I'm all scanned up now, so we're getting into book four.

I think this book is a good one. The first dated pages are in January and February of 1998, which was my senior year in high school, and by the end of the book, I've graduated and begun the summer before college. Pretty interesting times.

There are actually some pretty decent drawings in this book. I was getting into a lot of really good artists and writers at the time, and I was developing my own style. Much of it is all over the place, but there are interesting moments, and a few good stories.

so here's the cover. note that I've moved away from the standard black book. (this is rare).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home