5.18.2006

SKETCHBOOK #1, page 26


This is my bedroom at the Riveroaks house in Fairhope, Alabama. I had come up with the brilliant idea to replace my bed with a couch - it was rusty orange pseudo velvet - to make my room into more of a 'loungy' kind of place to hang out with my friends. I had an easy chair in there too, so there just wasn't enough room for a bed. I slept on the couch for about two years or so, and it really was pretty comfortable. I have to admit, though, around the time that I was preparing to move into my dorm in Savannah, the couch was leaning to one side and had developed a sunken crater in the middle... which was probably not a sleep situation conducive to spinal health. I guess I was glad to migrate back to sleeping in a bed. But I did love this couch... I'm pretty sure there are more drawings of it later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home